Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life: College Acceptance

As many of you probably already know, I've received my acceptance to the Philosophy departments of both UCLA and UCI. I will soon be submitting my intent to register to one of the two universities, most likely UCLA as that has been my first choice from the start. I've also got my provisional financial aid letters and it's looking like this is really going to be manageable.

I'm so excited.

Looking over the list of classes for the Philosophy department at UCLA has been so exhilarating. I wanted to do a dance... really. My only disappointment is that I'll never have the time to take all of them, and I really really want to... minus some of the logic classes perhaps.  There are whole quarter long classes on individual philosophers: Kant, Plato, Kierkegaard and many many more. There's an entire class, a WHOLE ENTIRE CLASS on the philosophy of Time and Space. I'm literally bursting with excitement. This is going to rock so much!

Thank you all for your support and prayers. I hope that you'll all continue to follow me as I go on this journey and support me along the way. It's going to be a blast.